Dyslexia Association of the Pennyrile
The Dyslexia Association was organized in 1970 by a group of parents, teachers, and others interested in learning disabilities.
The Association was first named The Christian County Association for Specific-Perceptual Motor Disabilities and later changed its name to The Dyslexia Association of the Pennyrile to encompass a larger region in which it was serving.
The Purpose of the Dyslexia Association:
(1) to promote awareness of dyslexia and related disabilities;
(2) offer screening services;
(3) teach persons with dyslexia and related disabilities the way they can learn;
(4) serve as an advocate to help persons get the services to which they are entitled according to law.
News and Information
* June 16, 2015 * January 15, 2016
* July - no screening * February 12, 2016
* August 14, 2015 * March 11, 2016
* September 11, 2015 * April 15, 2016
* October 16, 2015 * May 13, 2016
* November 13, 2015 * June 10, 2016
* December 8, 2015
Newsletters and Brochures
Dyslexia Association publishes a quarterly newsletter.
Click here for 2013 April-June Newsletter
Click here for 2014 Winter/Spring Newsletter
Brochures are distributed throughout the community to help provide information to the community. Click here for a copy of our brochure.
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger is committed to helping our community grow & prosper. Kroger Community Rewards makes fundraising easy for our Dyslexia Organization.
To enroll follow these easy steps:
- go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- select "enroll now"
- fill out the form. When it asks for the organization's name, just search for Dyslexia Association or put in our id # 13755
dyslexia...the invisible disability
directory | phone number: 270.885.5804
The Dyslexia Association of the Pennyrile is a nonprofit organization devoted to helping individuals with dyslexia.
538 A Noel Avenue
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Dyslexia . . .