Dyslexia Association of the Pennyrile
The Dyslexia Association was organized in 1970 by a group of parents, teachers, and others interested in learning disabilities.
The Association was first named The Christian County Association for Specific-Perceptual Motor Disabilities and later changed its name to The Dyslexia Association of the Pennyrile to encompass a larger region in which it was serving.
The Purpose of the Dyslexia Association:
(1) to promote awareness of dyslexia and related disabilities;
(2) offer screening services;
(3) teach persons with dyslexia and related disabilities the way they can learn;
(4) serve as an advocate to help persons get the services to which they are entitled according to law.
News and Information
* December 4, 2015 * April 15, 2016
* January 15, 2016 * May 6, 2016
* February 12, 2016 * June 10, 2016
* March 12, 2016
Newsletters and Brochures
Dyslexia Association publishes a quarterly newsletter.
Click here for 2015 Summer Newsletter
Click here for 2014 Winter/Spring Newsletter
Brochures are distributed throughout the community to help provide information to the community. Click here for a copy of our brochure.
dyslexia...the invisible disability
directory | phone number: 270.885.5804
The Dyslexia Association of the Pennyrile is a nonprofit organization devoted to helping individuals with dyslexia.
538 A Noel Avenue
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Dyslexia . . .